- Persons must be at least 21 years of age to reserve and participate on the Honolulu Brews Cruise tour. Valid ID must be shown to driver prior to departure. Under 21 are welcome on the tour for a discounted price ($30) though they may not participate in the tasting sessions. Staff at each brewery will be notified by the tour guide as to who is under age for tour. We ask that you please adhere to the law, please do not sneak tastes, sips, beers “under the table”, to those that are under 21 as here are many licenses involved between the tour and the respective breweries.
- ID’s will be checked by the tour guide as a courtesy to the breweries and tour customers. The breweries trust that we check all ID’s. We will record the month and year to satisfy any brewery or official inquiry. According to Hawaii state law, only valid picture ID’s will be accepted. Temporary ID’s, even if accompanied by an outdated/expired picture ID, will not be accepted.
Minimum/Maximum Passenger Policy
- Tours have a maximum of 14 passengers and minimum of 4 passengers to make the tour “cruiseable” . You do not have to bring the tour 4 people; it just needs 4 total to cruise. If passengers count is not met, Honolulu Brews Cruise will call/email you within 24 hours of your scheduled tour to make arrangements to move your reservation to another “go” tour or discuss additional options.
- Cancellation occurring prior to 24 hours will be eligible for a refund of tour fare minus card processing fees. Cancellation occurring within 24 hours of tour will not receive refund of tour.
- Honolulu Brews Cruise reserves the right to cancel tours due to unsafe weather or unfavorable roadways. Consideration for such circumstances are determined by the tour guide/driver. At time of tour cancellation due to said circumstances, all available efforts will be taken to notify the scheduled customers. Every effort will be made to reschedule the reserved tour.
- Refunds are granted only for cancellations occurring prior to 24 hours of scheduled tour.