Honolulu Brewery Tours
At Honolulu Brews Cruise, our brewery tours are knowledge based. You will learn more about the process of brewing beers, the different classification of beers with a guided discussion of each style, and what makes each brewery unique. Our standard bus tours average length is 4 hours but varies depending on the itinerary.
Your staff is not only a beer lover like yourself, but a well educated beer connoisseur, who has spent the last 5 years as a commercial brewer, and spent the last 6 months brewing at one of our stops here on Oahu.
Cheers and Mahalo
Sunshine Tour “La Wela”
Come cruise around paradise in our luxurious 14 passenger van as we showcase the islands most sought after brews. This tour includes 4 to 5 generous samples at each, Beer Labs Hawaii, INU Island Ales, and Lanikai Brewing Company. You will learn the history of beer of the island, basic beer info, and all about the various styles you try. Pizza will be provided at our last stop!
Saturday & Sunday : 12:00PM – 4:00PM
$90/per person ($30/non-drinker)
Taste of Kaka’ako 1
Come join us for a “Taste of Kaka’ako” as we walk through paradise experiencing some of Oahu best kept secrets. We will making stops at 3 of the 5 breweries, locations subject to change due to availability.
Flights and/or pint will be provided with this tour at each participating stop.
- Cooler provided on bus tours for any brews purchased.
- Pretzels/chips and bottled water on the bus as well. 1/per person.
- Private tours, corporate outings, birthday parties, bachelor & bachelorette parties available.
- Call (808) 829-8118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on these tours.
- Minimum 4 guests per tour/max 14 (driving). Minimum 2 guest per tour/max 14 (walking)
DO NOT SHOW UP INTOXICATED, YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY